It's biblical duty to stop global warming? The SBC has neglected to fulfil it's primary biblical duty of protecting doctrinal purity by eliminating the pollution in the river of truth that is drying up within the banks of SBC today.
The SBC is silent on the contamination of Biblical Truth by:
- man-centered, self-improvement preaching from SBC pulpits
- promotion of Roman Catholicism, ecumenism, new age spirituality, pragmatism, and idolatry
- Purpose Driven, Seeker Sensitive and Emergent methodologies
- Modeling churches after corporate America
The SBC remains silent on:
- the plight of hundred's of church members who have been run over by the church growth machines, driven by self-willed, executive / CEO pastors.
- calls from individual pastors for accountability concerning SBC membership standards
- calls from individual pastors for the SBC to repent
Here are just some of the issues that the SBC should be taking a stand.